[Gpdd] Announcement: Mitty's Mr. Pig is at the Bridge now/ 4/29/04

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 00:07:29 EDT 2004

Hello All Pigs and Slaves,
    It is with a heavy heart that I must report that Mitty's Mr. Pig crossed
the Bridge this evening -- April 29, 2004. (Mitt Talk at aol.com) and founder of
the guineapiggers group, Piggy Love)
       Mr. Pig had a tumor and when Mitty arrived at home he was lying on his
side in the cage, just waiting for her to be with him, I believe, before
departing on his final journey.
       Her presence (she picked him up at once and held him to her, kissing
him and speaking comfortingly) immediately calmed him. They were able to share
about 45 minutes, during which he was peaceful but maintain eye contact with
her. Then he seemed to be look far away, she said, and peacefully crossed over
the Bridge.
       Mr. Pig had had two former owners, before he found Mitty, and may have
been almost eight years old. He was a tri-colored abby.
       I personally feel the loss of Mr. Pig and extend my deepest
condolences on the part of myself and the 3 not-quite-so-jolly-right-now rodents.
       I'm sure emails would be welcome.

Sincerely,
Alge