[Gpdd] Announcement - thank you + update on Paddingtons companions

Georgina.Wien at wintershall.com Georgina.Wien at wintershall.com
Fri Apr 30 07:46:42 EDT 2004

Hello everyone and everypig,
I just wanted to throw out a short thank you for all your nice comments
after Paddingtons death. It means a lot to me, that he is remembered.
To give a short update on his companions with their coccidae infection, all
three seem to be doing great (keep your fingers crossed, that they pull
through). Although I have to admit it is quite a task giving the medication
twice a day, desinfecting the cage and everything in it every day and of
course eliminating any contact grounds to the other piggies. One of them
has even gained weight of 100g since starting the medication course.
Kind regards
Georgina