[Gpdd] CARE piggies on towels

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 14:58:33 EDT 2004

Leah and everybody else that has allergies,
I feel like such a know-it-all and trouble-maker sometimes ( Leah, you
understand, don't you?) It's the german in me...hahaha.
Anyway, I am concerned about using towels for piggies, and the reason is that
there could be chemicals left from the laundry soap. We all know that pigs
gnaw on everything and anything, and I wonder what it does to their little
digestive system in the long run. Just something to think about. At the same time I
do appreciate how frustrating it must be do deal with allergies.

have a great weekend,
Marion