[Gpdd] re: [HEALTH] <Fungal infection saga continues>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 17:34:41 EDT 2004

Hi Carrie and itchy Sugar,

I checked my gp ntbk which I really have to organize, and for fungal infections some people have mentioned using:

Seleen shampoo;

"Gentian Violet," a purple topical liquid apparently next to the iodine at a pharmacy, also Walmart should carry it;

"Program," which was described as a liquid prescription medication that the person used in conjuction with a topical anti-itch cream called "nyomecin-" the "Program" also comes in a tablet form but the person's vet told her that the liquid was easier on the gp's system;

Peter Gurney's essential oil treatment (you can find it on his website or I could email it to you);

Griseofulvin is an effective Rx med which is usually used especially for ringworm as well as other fungal infections.

I hope this helps you some.
Wheeks,
Pooh Bear, Piglet and Lauren