[Gpdd] Reply: Behavior (3 males together)

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 17:49:03 EDT 2004

Hi Dawnda!
For 2 and a half years I had 3 males (2 (Romeo and Latte) "roomed" together
and Spike was by himself). Then, I got Hershey, and he and Spike "roomed"
together.  When I let them out to play, they were all together. I never had any
incidences that I would call a "problem".  Once in a great while, one would be in
a "mood" and try to nibble on a buddies ear. More often than not it was Romeo
because he could get grumpy at times. (But when I held him he was the
sweetest piggy - so loveable and cuddly!)  Anyway, there were times (like at
Christmas or vacation) when I did put all 4 together, and never had a problem.  (Keep
in mind they were all boys and there was never a scent of a female piggy
around).  Maybe you could try putting them together for a short period of time
(while you observed), and gradually increase that time.  I hope it works out for
you!
Donna, Spike, and G.I. Joe