[Gpdd] Care: Toys

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 18:01:37 EDT 2004

I tried to send this once, but it never made it.  I'll try again.  I work in
a childrens hospital full time, but have a 2 day a week and 1 weekend day part
time job at one of the largest (BEST) home improvement stores in the nation.
We have (LOWE) prices, and we are not orange! (Ha! Ha!) Anyway, last Saturday
night I purchased a 4 inch piece of PVC called a WYE for Spike (about $2.75),
and a 4 inch PVC coupling for G.I. Joe.  They love them! Spike runs in and
out of his and then will take a nap laying half in and half out!  G.I. Joe puts
2 feet up on his and trys to see what is currently going on!  They have had
great fun, and it was inexpensive - also you can wash them very easily.  This
may be a helpful idea to some of our fellow friends out there!