[Gpdd] [SILLY] My piggie!!

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 01:17:10 EDT 2004

Hi Susana and Speed,
Welcome to the GPDD! You will learn a lot here. Just
curious, do you call "Speed" "Speed" as in the English
word, or do you call him the Portuguese word for
speed?
I went to Portugal and Lisbon about a year ago and it
was very beautiful. I'm definitely going back there
some day. My great-grandparents were from Portugal,
from the Azores actually. My last name is Cordeiro, I
think that means sheep! Baaaaaa.
I hope you enjoy the GPDD.
~Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!