[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Healing Vibes for George the GP

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 09:47:21 EDT 2004

Just wanted to send all our healing vibes from over here in France to George
the GP. We have lost GP family members to pneumonia, and know only too well
how distressing this condition can be.

Big hugs to Joe and the rest of his family as well - we all know what an
incredibly stressful time this is for you, and you are in our thoughts and
prayers.

Debbie, Cannelle, Muscade, Soulage, Sable, Boulotte, Argentee, Ambree, Nuage,
Gisele, Caramel, Chestnut, Cherry, Scruff, Scarecrow, Pirouette, Scrabble,
Fidget, Claude, Red Dandy, Zebra and Cannelletto, plus over the Rainbow Bridge,
Cherub, Bafreur, Etincelle, Ourson, Etoile, Huppe, Cayenne and Poivre