[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Best wishes for George

Luita Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 2 10:04:54 EDT 2004

Dear Joseph C.Petrillo (George's daddy) and Carol:

Please be assured that you have the well wishes, prayers, white light
and every conceivable kind of positive energy headed in your direction
from
every single one of us on the GPDD. I'm sure that many others shared my
reaction (heart in the mouth) when I read that George is in the
hospital. I and Bert and Ernie, the Berlin Boys, send healing wheeks and
dandelion dreams to George, and the human equivalent to his undoubtedly
deeply worried human family.

Luita
Bert and Ernie