[Gpdd] Misc: Folding Cage

Cavykatie at aol.com Cavykatie at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 13:26:04 EDT 2004

My pigs love it outside (We either flip a few chairs upside down for them  to
run under or put them under our trampoline), but Lilac leads them on a lot of
 escapades to places unknown, so we have to keep a really close eye on them
(As for hawks and predators, our male cat actually lies down outside with  the
pigs and chases off anything that tries to come too close, so we don't
really have to worry about them being snatched up. He loves his "babies"!), so a
folding cage would be wonderful. How big is it, and where can I get one?

Thanks!
Katie & the Cavies
    Lilac, Rose, Wooly Bear, and Scamper (who just got  back from the vet
because she was bleeding but we couldn't find out where it was  coming from since
it wasn't in her stool or her pee and wasn't cut or scratched  and was in
perfect health other than the bleeding--We're sure it was her, not  the others,
because we isolated them all and put paper towels down--so the vet  prescribed
an antibiotic and a worming medicine and it cleared right  up...)