[Gpdd] [CARE] <RE: tooth problems>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 17:14:34 EDT 2004

Hi Donna,
Something that would indicate a tooth problem would be
that your pig is not eating, weight loss, and/or
drooling. I look at my piggies teeth pretty regularly,
just to make sure there's nothing out of the ordinary.
If there was I'm not sure I could tell just by looking
in their mouth, but the eating/weight loss would tip
me off.
here's a link:
http://www.guinealynx.info/teeth.html
Hope this helps.
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!