[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <RE: George the GP needs your prayers and well>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 17:52:44 EDT 2004

Oh my God I don't know how I missed this post. I will
be praying that George will be able to pull through
his pneumonia and heart issues!!!! Joseph please know
that we are all thinking of you and that we are very
troubled by this news of one of our most loved and
eloquent GPDD posters. Please keep us updated!!!
Sending healing wheeeks....
LAuren, Piglet and Pooh Bear

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!