[Gpdd] [MIS]Petsmart

Megan McCullough duckie_3114 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 16:33:08 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
I was searching online for a Guinea Pig website and I stumbled across "Pet stores- How you can help".

As I was reading I read that petsmart employees have admitted to sticking sick animals(birds and Guinea Pigs) in the freezer to kill them. I don't know if the website is a joke, but by the way it was written, I don't believe I is.
This made me sick! I plan on writing petsmart and petco a letter.
Check out, http://www.members.aol/homeforgps/advice/petstore2.htm .

I am now going to check up on all the animals everytime I visit. And I plan to complain about even the tiny things they are doing wrong. It is just wrong the way they are treating the animals.
I would like to know what everyone else has to say on the matter as well.
-Meg and CoCo