[Gpdd] (MISC) WILF PIG SMALL SIZE

Rebecca Wilmot rebecca.wilmot at permabondeurope.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 11:20:36 EDT 2004

Hi GP's

Wilf Pig doesn't seem to be getting any bigger, we have had him a month
now and he doesn't seem any bigger than when we first got him. He weighs
in at about 600g (about 20 oz). I would imagine he was 7 or 8 wheeks old
when we got him so now he's 12 wheeks. He's munching away quite happily,
poops are firm. I've never seen such a fast moving pig in my life, he
has got endless amounts of energy.

I will continue to plot his weight weekly. Do you think I am being a
neurotic mother or am I right to be concerned?

I feed my pigs guinea pig dried food, excel, hay, veg (carrot, parsnip,
celery, raw beetroot, corn leaves, fruit - apples and pears) and loads
of grass. By contrast Jimmy is 60 ounces.

They are mainly kept separate so Jimmy is not stealing all the food.

Toodle-Pip

Bec and the Boys

Rebecca Wilmot

Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd