[Gpdd] Health - Trix update

alicia rogers aliciac.rogers at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 21:13:04 EDT 2004

Lauren - Another digest member suggested alternate bedding to me when I first posted about Trix's surgery, so I have him bedded on terry cloth towels that I have been changing once or twice a day (He is a very prolific pooper).   He is getting really good at kicking me because I've got to turn him over to check the stitches (I guess he's just getting tired of everybody checking him over).  But I know he's getting better everyday by the way he's behaving - he's started shaking the cage door when he's ready for a treat.  He's not as verbal as Coco Puff, but he knows how to get his point across.

Thanks for all the great advice, it's really appreciated and has helped allot.

Alicia, Coco Puff and Trix