[Gpdd] [MISC] Condolences to everyone who has lost piggies recently

CaSaCavies at aol.com CaSaCavies at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 03:17:55 EDT 2004

Hello everyone, I have been really busy lately with college starting in mid
august so I haven't been able to write in a long time.  I'm so sorry to hear of
all the piggies passing lately. Were sending healing wheeks to george and his
family. Joseph is always there with heart warming stories and prayers for all
the piggies who have passed and you have touched alot of people and helped
them with their pain. Were all here for you during your time of need, Joseph.

Ava, Lexi, and Mia are learning to get along better and finally bond. All
three of them lay in a corner and sleep on one another now. Lexi is the loudest
if she hears a bag russling or my voice. They are my pride and joys!  Well, got
to go..

Healing wheeks for all the piggies and families out there with sick piggies
and with ones that have passed one!
Sincerely,
Ava, Lexi, Mia and their mommy Teresa