[Gpdd] Health: lumps

Glenda Gabriel GlendaG at sovhealth.co.za
Wed Aug 4 11:09:14 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone

I have a question I hope you'll can help with.  Yesterday when I was playing with one of my girls, I felt a small piece of skin (kinda like a mole) behind her head between her shoulders.  I touched it and it turned Red.  She doesn't seem to bothered by it but I got worried cause it turned absolutely red like it just filled up with blood. My vet is really far away so I'll only get to take my girl on Saturday.  Does anyone know what this could be??

Also my three little pigs and I just want to send our condolences and healing wheeks to all those piggies who are sick or have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

Wheeks from us all

Glenda and the 3 little pigs (Gizmo, Gidget and little Autumn)