[Gpdd] [Misc]: Thank You

Julia Porter tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 08:27:41 EDT 2004

I would just like to say a huge big thank you to all the slaves who sent me condolences at the loss of my beloved Timothy.  Although they have all meant something to me, I have been especially touched to receive e-mails from Joseph, Alge and Jenni, who are all having tough times with their piggies at the moment - such special people to take time out to write to a stranger to offer words of comfort when going through a hard time.

I am feeling better, although still at the "this time last week" stage - I managed to find a pet crematorium, so I am going to pick up Timothy's ashes tonight, and at least I will be able to take him with me when I move.

At the end of the day, I would far rather be going through this pain and have had Timothy for a few short months, than never to have had him at all.  It's a small price to pay for the love of a pig.

Thanks again for your thoughts and special healing wheeps to Alge, Wilson, George and Beethoven

Julia
Belinda, Iolanthe, Cordelia & Persephone
remembering Tabitha, Charlotte, Perdita, Ophelia, Delilah and Timothy at the bridge