[Gpdd] health: George

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 5 12:47:53 EDT 2004

George and Angel (and parents Joe and Gail),

Every day while our Mom is at work, we hold a prayer vigil for all of you.  Our Mom says that are in her thoughts and prayers and we've even seen her light candle for you.

We love that you have parents and not slaves.  We have a mom and love her very much when she feeds us.  We hope that George is able to stay a while longer.  Mom won't show us his picture 'cause he's already married to Angel.  She's afraid we'd become groupies.  (We don't know what that is but if it's food we want some.)

Tribble and Lokai
Daughters to Jan