[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Rose

Cavykatie at aol.com Cavykatie at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 20:38:26 EDT 2004

My dear little Rosey passed over the Bridge two days ago. I didn'y post
sooner because it's too heartbreaking to think about. When we gave her her eye
drop for her glaucoma, she wouldn't eat her treat, so we plopped her down in the
 yard to see if she'd eat any grass. She didn't. Then we noticed that she was
 breathing strangely. Sort of painful, short breaths instead of reagular,
even  ones. We took her to the vet. Before we left, I held her and she ate a
little  lettuce, but not much. The vet said that she had heart disease and her
lungs had  filled with fluid since her heart was too weak to pump it out. They
took some X  rays, and she died shortly afterwards. She was a complete
sweetheart, and she  never got into any trouble or any fights. I'll always miss and
love her, and so  will Mommy Lilac, Aunt Scamper, and Cousin Wooly Bear. Rose was
everybody's best  friend.

Cavy and the Cavies
Wooly Bear, Lilac, Scamper, and Rose, who will forever live in my  heart.