[Gpdd] SILLY--re: Beethoven's surgery humor relief

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Fri Aug 6 05:47:11 EDT 2004

HEHEHEHehehehe!!!!! Wheeeeeeek!wheekwheekwheekwheek!!!!!!  You are
PRICELESS, Bev!!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!
Let's see...did I "get" all the references???  "Wheeking Wizards,
Beethoven!": Batman and Robin...(dwarf hammy Merlin says he likes that
'wizards' bit)
Slave is considering making the "stone" into a necklace pendant...or maybe
having it placed into a ring setting, to take the place of the diamond she
doesn't have...by the time whee are done paying for it, could have bought a
diamond!  Well, not quite...
Wilson, I'm SOOO glad to hear how well you're feeling!!  I know whee are
really going to apprecciate good health once I get thru this!!  Would you be
interested in helping with a new song for the band!!??  Whee wil deserve a
celebration after this and once I recover!!  Carrot juice toasts all night!
PARTY!! ok, I've got to keep calm, mom says I need to rest, got important
healing to do tomorrow...hope they give me good drugs...so I dream of giant
celery (giant broccoli is too scary, besides it gives me gas...)
refernce: "Ahem...Cooders,here."  Sounds FAMILIAR!  "Ahem...Beethoven here."
Whee Whee Whee wheeeeee, Whee Whee whee wheeeeeee...name that tune.
Cooder, bud, man, you need to get out with us when I'm up to it!  My dog,
Pirate, does VERY well with the bitches (hehehe, only time I can cuss!)
because of his "stub"...MAJOR sympathy!!  He doesn't get in trouble for
ANYTHING!  But the stub doesn't slow him down any, I can tell you that!  You
haven't had any trouble walking have ya?  The cane could be a VERY
distinguished prop tho.  Put on some shades and you could be like Ray
Charles in the band, man!
Best reference yet!!!!: "Ya gotta know pain to sing the blues!"  Like
B.B.King in the diabetes test strip commercial!  "OH! She hurts me so
bad!..."  Mom likes that commercial.
Maube whee could do a "Survivors" outtake...
Mmmm, Brownie Bear...I have her pigture up by my hay rack, what a hot babe,
whee could compare stone stories...
Grateful thanks to Ebe for watching over me during my surgery...I feel MUCH
better knowing he will be "there", wow.  Not even mommy can watch my
surgery, she has to go home and wait.  If it wasn't so hot out, she could
wait out in the car...or curled up outside the clinic door, they wouldn't
find it surprising...she's such a pest.
Do the mini-guineas have names yet??  Do you think they are old enough to
sing on the album?  No guinea groupies tho, too young for that!!!