[Gpdd] [HEALTH] George the GP and his parents Joseph & Gail

Crystal Lewis crystlew33 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 22:08:01 EDT 2004

Just catching up on the digest as I am without a computer and my heart fell to the bottom of my stomach when I read of George's being unwell.

I will echo the sentiments of everyone on the digest when I say that George and his wonderful parent will be in my heart and prayers.

We have all of our fingers and paws crossed at my home hoping for George to recover soon!

Crystal, with Digger & Smudge
Remembering always, my angels, Tribble, Quincy & Spike