[Gpdd] HEALTH: Soft Droppings

Michael Hunter hunte1mj at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 10:16:49 EDT 2004

Hello all!  We are somewhat concered about Emily, one
of our four piggies.  We've noticed the past two days
that her droppings are quite a bit softer than usual
and have a stronger odor.  She seems to be eating and
drinking her usual amount, and shows no other signs of
being sick.  We're not at home at the moment - we had
to go out of town for a wedding, and since we don't
have a regular "pig sitter" we brought them with us.
They don't seem to enjoy travelling all that much -
could this be stress related?  Should we try to find
an emergency vet? Any help with this matter would be
appreciated greatly.

Mike and Lyndsay Hunter and the girls (Emily, Molly,
Lucy, and Stella)