[Gpdd] [SILLY] Digger thinks he's a turtle!

Crystal Lewis crystlew33 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 13:02:18 EDT 2004

I just recently moved and have left my piggies, Smudge & Digger, at my parents house until I am settled in.  So being guilty and missing them so I decided to buy them each a toy... welcome the Pigloo...

They have each had their Pigloos for about 10 days now but Digger likes his WAY TOO MUCH.  He seems to not want to come out.  In fact, I just put a treat in their home for them and instead of coming out for his share Digger moved his Pigloo to the food.  I nearly fell over I was laughing so hard.  I put the food in and sat down to watch them devour it.  Smudge pops out of his Pigloo but Digger's Pigloo moved slowly until it was at the food.   And to all of you who are worried he is stuck... he's not.  He can easily get out IF he wants to... but I guess he would rather not today!

Hope this storey puts a little smile on all your faces!

Warm hugs to everyone who is dealing with illness or loss...

Crystal... with Smudge & Digger
Remembering always, my angels, Tribble, Quincy, & Spike