[Gpdd] Re:Announcement: The passing of a special littel girl, ROSEY

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 01:06:38 EDT 2004

Please accept my deepest and most sincere regrets and sympathy on the
crossing of your little girl, ROSEY. Although I do not know her age, it is truly
irrelevant since a lifetime is still not enough to share with these little special
gifts from God to share. What made me even more sad in reading about ROSEY's
crossing is that her last time here with her mother was not pleasant. Yet for
all of it her mother held her and made her know she was not alone. THAT is
truly something they feel and realize that you are doing EVERYTHING you can for
them. Had the time been different, I am SURE you would have brought her to the
vet to help her either by relieving the pain through a pain medication or if
her condition was truly so bad there was nothing that coulee be done...help her
cross the bridge. But we cannot choose the time and the manner our little
loved ones will cross the bridge and the manner by which they do cross it. You
did what I would have done for our little guy, George, you held her and told her
how much you loved her. I'm SURE you know that these little miracles know our
EVERY feeling from just our touch. Think back to when you looked your little
girl in the eyes and tell me she did not say "I know you love me mommy" and
YOU did not see in those same eyes, "How I love you for making me so happy all
the time." I know you have because I have. I know that when you have to give
them medicine, they KNOWit is for their own good and will take it because they
KNOW you have a hard job on your hands and they want to make it a little
easier. So you did all you could and your little girl knew it and for that the other
side of the Bridge will be a little more ROSEY but with her looking back over
her shoulder waiting for that day her mommy comes for her again. Once again,
I am sorry for your loss and one day you will see her again and it's then you
will know all I have said is TRUE.

Sincerely...

Joseph C. Petrillo.,George the guinea pigs daddy