[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Re:Zoree has gone to the Bridge

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 14:41:55 EDT 2004

Hello Kathy

I was sorry to hear of you loosing Zoree and your
other pigs so close together. Some years are much
worse than others when you have several guinea pigs
and other animals. It seems like you are always having
to let one go over the bridge, but I always tell
myself it was worth the pain. There are always
unwanted animals that really appreciate being taking
good care of.
My Brandi that I got from the barn with 100 guinea
pigs always purrs when I give her veggies. She just
acts so happy to be feed, watered, and in air
conditioning now.
I am glad you still have some guinea pigs to give you
some comfort.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven