[Gpdd] Re: Goodbye ZOREE

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 20:14:13 EDT 2004

Kathy,
Please accept my sincere condolences regarding the crossing of your little
guy ZOREE. From your words he was truly a guinea pig with an attitude. He in
some of your words reminded me of our little guy George. It is apparent that if
your little guy was not in the mood to be picked you were in for a fight. Some
would say WHY would you want that in a pet. I say they have character. But as
sure as ZOREE had those moments, I am SURE he had those when he looked at you
and through his eyes, you knew he was saying how very much he loved you. You
made mention that he had been ill for some time. I'm SURE when you gave him his
medicine, he probably gave you a little fight but he KNEW you were caring for
him and that made him love you even more if that was possible. Your heart
will always have that place for this little tuff guy that made you as soft as
mush, and why...well that answer will always remain in each of our hearts. I am
so sorry for your loss but remember he is now all healed and the suffering is
over. One day you will see him again, he'll see you from a distance and no
matter what he is doing, I KNOW he will break out into a full run to greet you and
tell you how much he missed you. Even tuff guys have a heart.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy