[Gpdd] Re: RESCUE: Breaking News

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 13:59:36 EDT 2004

Laura, thank you for publishing the Judge's address. It IS important that
people write to him. Please refrain from anything other than totally diplomatic
but firm letters. Believe me, the last thing we need is someone writing them
flaming notes of anger (like I used to do all the time when I saw things I
didn't like on forums).

When I spoke with someone at the shelter yesterday, I was told that it was a
very strange, awkward, and horrifying experience to see this man walk through
the cages and pick out guinea pigs he wanted to keep if he wins the court
case. I told them it was a good thing I wasn't there. I am really not sure I would
have kept quiet, knowing what I know about the abuse situation. It gives me
the chills just thinking about it again.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Round Hill, VA
http://www.mgpr.org/

Educator-in-Training, House Rabbit Society
MD/DC/NoVA Chapter
http://www.rabbitsinthehouse.org/