[Gpdd] [SILLY] re: Digger thinks he's a turtle

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Sun Aug 8 15:49:14 EDT 2004

OMG Crystal,

That is hilarious!  I know just what you're talking about too.   When I went
to bring Zoe home (she was the "eBay" pig), she was in a pet store guinea
pig cage with a pigloo and she would nudge that thing around while inside so
she could move around without being "seen"!!  Just as your Digger is doing.
What a character!  Since I've had her and she's been free range she only
goes in the pigloo to sleep or hide from anyone trying to pet her or pick
her up.  Enjoy your little turtle-pig!

Lisa and the girls