[Gpdd] CARE RE baby sitting rabbit

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 16:42:11 EDT 2004

Hi Rebecca, I have a rabbit as well as 9 pigs .Rabbits need loads of
exersise more than pigs they need to stretch there long back legs.We let
ours run free every day but i wouldnt suggest you to because there escape
through any little hole and they will find one.But im sure he will love to
get out in your pigs run.I find the rabbit dosnt eat as much as the pigs he
dosnt seem manic or food like they do.I give him some cabbage or spring
greens and some apple in the morning then he munches on grass and bed time
he has a carrot and lots of dry food they are suppose to have more than
pigs.Ive tried him with cucumber and tomatoes but he wont touch them.They
all enjoy those little fresh cut runner beans they have two a day each and
they look as that as a real treat. Hope you enjoy looking after him i expect
he will enjoy it hope hes not too sad when he has to go back though. From
Carole