[Gpdd] [BREEDING] how young should I breed my piggies

TWEETYPIJR at aol.com TWEETYPIJR at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 11:39:48 EDT 2004

Hello again I was also wondering how young is too young to breed a female
piggy. And I was also wondering My soon to be mommy piggy is so sweet she even
gives kisses But lately since she has been pregnant she bites I thought it was
because she was moody with having babies in her belly but I'm not sure. What do
you guys suggest? I also heard that you shouldn't pick her up while she is
pregnant please any advise about breeding would be greatly appreciated thanks
all oh yea and should I leave Riley in the cage with her through the whole
pregnancy?

--Crystal Reese (soon to be mommy) Riley (soon to be daddy) missy, and hawk