[Gpdd] HEALTH: re cleaning agents

Ann Waite waitea at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 13:42:34 EDT 2004

The best cleaner we have found is white vinegar.  This removes all the urine
stains.  I just buy it in the huge bottles and transfer to spray bottle.
Spritz on your cage bottom or coroplast bottom and then wipe off.
Occasionally I will also use a little kennel spray that the petstore
reccomended, but I think I do that more out of want than actual need.  Water
and vinegar really do take care of everything.

PS.  Cookiedough, Saucy, Snickers and Skittles send warm wheeks to everyone
and everypig!

Ann of the Cavy Castle