[Gpdd] (Care) re: Cleaning Products

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 18:00:15 EDT 2004

Missy,
The best cleaning product I know of is plain old
vinegar and water. It is a good
antiseptic/antiparasitic, and it prevents that sludgy
looking urine build-up inside the cage (urine is
acidic and vinegar is alkaline). I'm not sure the
exact proportions, but I use a 50/50 mix. I also put
some in the water when I wash the piggies' towels and
cuddle cups. And the best part is--it's really cheap!
A whole lot cheaper than pre-made chemical cleaners,
and it is also environmentally friendly.
Hope this helps.

Stacy and the Squee Squad