[Gpdd] (Announce) Too many pigs over the Bridge!

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 18:10:57 EDT 2004

I was so sorry to read of the loss of Zoree and
Beethoven. I didn't know Zoree, but I had seen
Beethoven's name on the digest many times. As Alge and
Joseph said, these pigs become like our own when we
read about them so frequently--it's like they are
"community pigs". That is not to say that any one of
these beautiful creatures is more important than
another; we feel the loss of every one of them, be it
one as famous as Beethoven, or the equally special
Zoree. It breaks my heart to read these posts, and I
am sorry I can't respond to each and every one, but
that would mean I would spend more time crying in
front of my computer than I believe I am able to
handle. It also makes me worry for my own pigs, two of
which will be turning 4 years old this year, and I
don't want to even think of losing them.
Please accept our condolences for Zoree and
Beethoven's passing, and healing wheeks and purrs from
the Squee Squad.

Stacy and the {unusually quiet} Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar,
Williepig and Pinkerton...and hopefully soon, a very
special little girl pig from the Maryland rescue piggies)