[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: That great Vocalist, Beethoven

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 21:18:13 EDT 2004

Hi,
       I just wanted to let everyone know that Jenni, Slave to that dear
Beethoven who left us on Saturday, is again able to receive email. Her emailing
service had been acting up and returning emails undelivered, but the problems
are now corrected so you can again email her directly. Nevertheless, it really
was bad time to be cut off from contact with her friends here at the digest.

Her email adress is: jenni at bethoven.com

Beethoven's smiling piggy face (Tell me he doesn't look like a boar who
wasn't born to sing the blues!) can be seen at:  www.jeffthewebguy.com

Thanks!

Alge and the Jolly Rodents