[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: BEETHOVEN'S CROSSING WAY TOO SOON!!

Uptagrafft upta2070 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 9 21:25:44 EDT 2004

Dear Jenni,

Please accept my sincere sympathy on Beethoven’s crossing over the

Bridge on Saturday evening.  Your deep love for him showed through each

Word in your “humor relief” piece that you wrote before his surgery.  He

Was such a gorgeous pig.  Of course, my Sidney, has to remind me,

“Mom, I am a boy!  I am handsome not gorgeous!!”  We on the digest

Will miss his antics for he was such a clever pig.

I hope knowing that we all care will help with your grief.

Jane Uptagrafft, proud mom to Sidney

---