[Gpdd] [MISC] <re: cleaning Products>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 23:01:33 EDT 2004

Hi Melissa,
I've used something called Critter Fresh which is
meant especially for small animal cages and it works
great (and doesn't have a strong odor). Lately I've
been using Simple Solution Stain and Odor Remover,
meant for cat and dog accidents, which works very well
and doesn't have a real odor either.
Wheeeks,
LAuren, Pgirl and Pooh

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!