[Gpdd] CARE: Cable Ties & Sweet Potatoes

Chris Boortz chris.boortz at cox.net
Tue Aug 10 00:07:08 EDT 2004

Someone asked where to get the cable ties for the "playpen" I made with
leftover C&C panels. I've gotten them at Home Depot, Target, and
similar stores. they are usually used to bundle cables and wires behind
your TV or computer.

I wanted to ask if anyone knew anything about feeding "sweet potato
chips" to piggies. These are pieces of dehydrated organic sweet
potatoes. I originally got them for my dogs, but they couldn't possibly
care less about them! The package says they are also for rabbits,
birds, rats, and other small pets. They are hard and crunchy and seem
like they might be a good thing for the piggies to chew on if, in fact,
they even like them. Any comments?

Thanks,
Chris & the piggies: Paisley & Claire