[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] So many piggies

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 10 12:43:17 EDT 2004

Rainbow Bridge must be even better than we all can imagine it to be...and each wheeek that goes by it gets better and better.  It's not the beautiful scenery or the yummy veggies and treats there that make this place so wonderful.  It is all these babies that are there that makes it such an unimaginable place.  We all know how special our babies are to us...and to think that love times so many that are there now...that place must be pouring out with love.  Each one that goes is greeted and welcomed with piggy hugs and kisses and treats.  Then the next time that one is there to be a greeter just as he or she was greeted.  I don't know why it seems that this past year The Bridge has called so many of our babies but we know that they are all together now.  When they are here with us we tell them of their piggy friends on the digest and they finally get to meet their friends who they have heard so much about.  They are all together now though and they are all safe and have nothing hurting them.  I'm so sorry to hear about Beethoven and Zoree and all the others who have gone to the Bridge.  Although it heartbreaking to us that they are gone, but I also know that they want us to be happy for them... that they are all better now and have no more suffering.  Many warm soft wheeks and piggy hugs to the ones they have left behind.
Misty and Muinea