[Gpdd] [CARE] cleaning cages

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 12:36:04 EDT 2004

Hi all,
Does anyone have any experience with a product
called "Sun & Earth"? It is an all-natural cleaner made with
coconut and vegetable oils, orange oil, and water. It claims to
be non-toxic and safe to use around pets. I have been using
it for a while---Flannel seems to love it and is intensely
interested at cage cleaning time when I am spraying it.
I have to actually shoo him away from it. It has a nice citrus scent,
but I am always careful to rinse it off well. Just wondering if I
should not be using this for some reason and switch to
plain old vinegar and water.

Also, any info on feeding beet tops to piggies? Are they safe?

Flannel and I would like to send our thoughts, prayers, and healing
wheeks to George the GP for a speedy recovery! Joe, you are
extraordinary for the time and compassion you give to others;
please know that you are greatly appreciated.

Anita & Flannel