[Gpdd] [MISC] <Guniea Pigs in ALB area>

Heather Primo heverbaby at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:33:48 EDT 2004

If any one here in upstate NY, is looking for a piggie or two more, there
are quite a few in the Albany area. The Humaine Society in Menands NY has at
least five piggers. They don't seem to be going either, I don't think people
think to check their local Humaine Societies for piggers. I would take them
all if I could, but my hands are full with my five. Hopefully some of you in
this area can help! Thank you all!

Heather
Roxie, Delia, Lilly, Madeline, and Nina.