[Gpdd] Re: [CARE] Worms

Brad Ellis ellis_chiphi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 18:28:33 EDT 2004

Amy,

You're right, it was fly larvae.  Needless to say that problem will not recur.  Also, for everyone out there.  I took Silent Bob to the vet just to make sure that everything was alright and come to find out he's completely blind and has been for quite some time.  With the few times he's been to the vet I've never heard anybody mention it before.  It really makes me admire how well he gets around.  Anyway, he's doing fine and the problem has disappeared with a little more diligence.

Brad

friend to Silent Bob and Muse

remembering my tough girl Oreo