[Gpdd] Health : Vinegar

Dawn Svara dawn at dntsvara.com
Wed Aug 11 21:25:14 EDT 2004

Erin, I saw your post about putting Apple-cider vinegar in the pig's water
and I was just wondering, is that 8 drops to a standard sized water bottle?
Do you have a more precise measurement in mind, ie some number of drops to
some number of cups of water?  I apologize if I'm being anal; it's the
scientist in me.  :)

I posted some time ago about our new pig Rocket.  He's not so new any more-
hard to believe we've had him for well over a month now.  Anyway, he's
coming around.  Still runs into his igloo when we come by, but he's starting
to get the hang of the routine.  He is more than happy to let us know when
his veggies are late, and heaven help you if you open the refrigerator and
don't share.  This morning he even got excited when my husband got the sugar
out to fill the sugar bowl.  Not sure what he thought he was getting left
out of, but it was too cute listening to him yell at us.

If you like, here's a pigture of him: http://www.dntsvara.com/rocket.jpg

Rocket and I send our condolences to all those that have recently lost a
loved one, and sincerely hope that all the sick pigs get well soon.

Dawn and Rocket