[Gpdd] MISC: Re: I need Help!

Kelly Lacroix sqrlgrl_31 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 20:09:19 EDT 2004

I have never had a problem with my rabbits biting. The only time I have been
bitten, would be if I was annoying the rabbit when they wanted to be alone,
or I was in it's space. Maybe the rabbit just wants some run time. I know
that Peter gets a little ansy if I don't let him out, but soon as I do, he
gets all tired out and relaxes the rest of the time. I hope I am some help,
if not there are tons of rabbit books out there.....but I don't have mine
here, or else I would be of better assistance.

Good luck,
Kelly, Sean, GP's: Cadbury, Reese, Whiskers & Snowball, Rabbits: Peter &
Abby ~..~ wheek!

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
first two months FREE*.