[Gpdd] MISC [over run with small folks]

Louise August laugust at umich.edu
Fri Aug 13 10:39:57 EDT 2004

Wow, Dawnda's house sounds like mine, too.

We (I and my mom who lives with me) have:
    6 assorted parrots (hers)
    2 cats (ours)
    6 guinea pigs
    2 mice
    40 gal aquarium
    60 gal aquarium
    plus we feed the outdoor birds, raccoons, possums, chipmunks, mice, and
squirrels

Fortunately no deer or rabbits - they're way cute but would eat my flowers

Sadly Mr. Norman the Rat passed on to his reward recently, but he'd lived
the good life for a full ratly span of time and it was just his time to go.
Still miss him a lot - there's no one to share my Cheerios and milk each
morning.

Delilah, a.k.a. Princess Pigolla, the alpha pig, feels this is way too many
other creatures. If there were fewer she might get more attention and
treats (not!). Sometimes I agree with her, its all a lot of work, but I
wouldn't be without any of them. They add so much joy to life.

I'm glad to know that mine isn't the only household over-run with small
folks

Love from all of us
Louise and her masters - Phineas, Delilah, Neville, Hillary, Mostly, Panda,
and remembering Mr. Norman, the rat