[Gpdd] (SILLY) Piggies and their pigloos

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Fri Aug 13 23:05:13 EDT 2004

I have to make comment about my piggies and their pigloos.  They parade
around it and in and out of it and then take turns resting in it.  They move
it all over the cage and (I've yet too catch which one does it) sometimes
when I come in to the room after being away for awhile I find that one of
them has flipped it upside down.  They look at as if to say "hey, this is
taking up a major part of our home and we need you to remove it."
(LOL)  I love to sit and watch them play.

Mary D. (mom to angel, stinky and tigger)