[Gpdd] misc--Jenni in Florida

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sat Aug 14 21:37:23 EDT 2004

Hi everyone!  After 22 hours of no electricity and a trip thru the eye of
Charley, whee are finally relaxing in the comfort of air conditioning, tv,
and refrigeration!  Hope all Florida piggies and slaves are ok!!  If any
piggies are in need of homes, whee are available...I missed not having my
little Beethoven to cuddle during a scary storm, but at least I know he is
safe and happy, rumblestrutting with his buddy Ebeneezer over the bridge and
ringing bells with Fred...and all little piggies and friends.  I REALLY
REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE WONDERFUL E-MAILS YOU GUYS HAVE SENT TO ME AND THE
GPDD!!!!!  I have cried and cried, but your support was most phenomenal and
got me through a time I thought I could never recover from.  As now our
computer is finally up and running, I will be responding to all your e-mails
soon personally---I would especially like to thank Alge, from the bottom of
my heart, for keeping everyone updated during this time...I am utterly
exhausted.  And I didn't even realize whee were expecting a hurricane until
the very day it was expected, Friday!!  Just goes to show you my mind was
with my baby, Beethoven, and I didn't even know what was going on around me!
I've experienced shock, sadness, guilt, anger, despair, and resignation
since his crossing over the bridge.  Now I realize the best way for me to
smile again is to adopt a piggy soon as possible.  I can never replace
Beethoven, but I can't wait to tell a new little warm fuzzy cuddly belly
stories about a wonderful piggy named Beethoven and all his friends at the
digest, and our funny virtual trips to the last poo laying and blues
concerts!!  And fuss over a piggy again. I'm hoping to be able to get a
rescue piggy... Hugs to any of you out there recovering from the storm, or
any with sick piggys...off to rest now, Jenni