[Gpdd] [MISC] Buster

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 22:24:38 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Buster.
 It did help reading your emails.  Buster passed away
earlier today.  It is hard to imagine how quickly you
get attached to these little guys.  I rescued Buster
about three weeks ago.  He, Caramel and Joanna had had
a bad life before, so I'm thankful his last few weeks
were full of clean cages, clean water and plenty of
good food and treats.  and I'm thankful I still have
my girls to help comfort me.

Thank you for the support,
Carrie, Caramel, Perdy and Joanna