[Gpdd] Re: TAFFFY was a very special little piggy

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 14:42:39 EDT 2004

Dear Sandy,
Please accept my most sincere and heartfelt regrets on the crossing over of
TAFFY. As surely as you shed a tear for your little girl, so I will confess I
did as well. You see your TAFFY sounds very much like our little George. They
both were/are going on 6 years old and of recent our little boy has lost some
weight. As of recent he has put on two ounces in two weeks through diligent
care and Critical Care with every meal. In reading your words I could feel the
very SPECIAL love you and your TAFFY shared. I know only too well those little
squeaks when they walk and they are just plain happy to be there. The bond you
created is what granted TAFFY that extra time so he could he could say good
bye to you. I do believe that and I think you do as well. You see, the love you
gave HER, gave her the strength to wait for your loving hands to fall asleep
in one last time. You WERE BLESSES and I as I type this thank God for not
making your little miracle suffer in her passing. Loosing our little guys/girls
will always tear even the hardest heart apart. our guinea pigs do not walk across
them, but rather burrow deep into that place where the very roots of love are
found, it is THERE why our tears are unending for our little miracles. Once
again I am sorry for your loss but just know this is not forever...it is only a
separation. You will be together again.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy