[Gpdd] [Silly]:Piggy Politics

seth at horusandseth.com seth at horusandseth.com
Mon Aug 16 12:34:50 EDT 2004

The "HamstersForKerry.com" site has inspired me to tell you about my piggies.
Being four and a half, they are old hands at politics.  Four years ago, they
met Bush, in our yard.  They are quite fond of Bush, and firmly resist any
plans to change Bush.  I am more dubious, because sometimes they refuse to come
out from under Bush, and they hide for hours.  My piggs are a bit unsure of
Carry.  They do like to come out, but they find being picked up terrifying.
(They believe consenting adults may conduct their lives as they see fit, but
both my piggs are united in their opposition of pick-up bars.)  Carry is not
objectionable, as long as it is done close to the body.  In conclusion, my pigs
understand that most people will vote for Bush or Carry, but would like to offer
their support for the write-in campaign of Greens (no cabbage, please),
preferably early in the morning and before bed.

Mike, Goofus (who just got trimmed into a mullet) and Gallant.